October 15, 2010

Consistency is KEY


WHERE IS THE MOTIVATION TO WORK OUT?????????? *sigh* I mean really?? Am I going to have to be 250 lbs before I realize that I need to be getting my butt on the treadmill??? I will go from one extreme to the next. ON FIRE one week and ain't lifting a finger the next.

CONSISTENCY IS KEY!

I saw this quote and it really spoke to me
People are so focused on wanting things now that they aren't willing to spend the time consistently doing small things over time. This attitude results in loads of stress and lost opportunities.
Soooooooo with that...I need to get on my game. Operation NWA...12 (Not wearing a size 12) SHOULD be in full effect but isn't! I NEED some motivation!!!

Here are some small goals that I saw on sparkpeople.com.

First, pick small goals that can be somewhat easily integrated into your normal daily schedule. Examples include:
  • 10 minute workout in the morning
  • Taking fruits and vegetables to work (packs of raisins, an apple, or a bag of carrots)
  • Giving yourself small breaks throughout the day to relax or meditate
  • Working on a new skill for a certain amount of time each week
Soooo who's with me?????


DCSquared

6 comments:

  1. Im down. I need the motivation...;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm late..but I'm with you too!! I also need motivation, girl!! I have the SAME issue...though I'll admit this time of year is extra tough... sweets, baked goods, holidays, birthdays...it's cold outside.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Bridge, you are about to go to warmer temperatures!!! HMMPH!!! :( lol

    ReplyDelete