October 27, 2010

Kerry Washington on the Cover of Essence

I feel like people sometimes sleep on Kerry Washington! She is HIGH FASHION and very CHIC!! Love her and can't wait to see her in "For Colored Girls". It's been too long.

She covers the November issue of Essence discussion "Race in America". Thank goodness it's not BLACK in America.

She states
"...I don't want to ignore my Blackness. I just want to get to the point where my racial identity is simply a part of what makes me unique..."
Essence expresses
"The goal of this month's issue is to create a national dialogue on race that will inform, inspire and empower African-American women."

What do you all think?

DCSquared

2 comments:

  1. I love her & totally agree with you!! I was so excited when I found out she's in the movie & you know I love her big, curly hair on this cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I KNOW you love that hair!!! :) I thought of you too! I thought I actually sent it to you!! Hmmm LOL

    ReplyDelete