June 14, 2012

Email Your Favorite Companies for FREEBIES

As you all may remember I emailed Sweet Baby Rays and got coupons for free and discount bottles. I also emailed Wonderful Pistachios to see if they would be willing to send anything. And I received this email today!!

Dear Mrs. Donnica Carter:

Thank you for contacting Paramount Farms about Wonderful Pistachios. It is always a pleasure to receive compliments from our consumers.

Paramount Farms has a long history of providing high quality products. Through numerous inspections, protective measures and teamwork, we make products we believe every customer will enjoy. We strive to ensure product quality and purity from harvesting to packaging. We appreciate receiving the positive feedback.

We'll be sending some savings by regular mail which we hope you'll use to enjoy our product again.  Thank you for your thoughtful comments.

Sincerely,
Paramount Farms
Consumer Care

Be sure to "like" us on Facebook
Find other useful information at  http://getcrackin.com
 WHOOO OOHHHH. If you love those pistachios, let them know and get some freebies too!

DCSquared

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a great idea! I need to email a few of my favorite places.

    Pamela
    Still Dating My Spouse
    http://www.stilldatingmyspouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember doing this in grade school! But I mailed a letter instead.

    I got freebies and coupons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH wow...old school couponing. I LOVE IT!! :)

      Delete