July 1, 2010

Fonzworth Bentley ENGAGED


Fonzworth Bentley and his long time girlfriend, Fuane Chambers, have been engaged since December 2009. Ummm yeah...you heard right! I mean I know they have been dating for awhile, but I was waiting for the announcement. Well...another kind of announcement!

Bentley spoke with US Weekly.


"We are so excited!" Bentley -- who first rose to fame when he was
photographed holding Diddy's umbrella -- told Us Wednesday.


The singer, author and reality star (From G's to Gents) proposed to
actress Faune Chambers (who co-starred with Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of
Benjamin Button) on December 2009 near their Atlanta hometown.


He got down on one knee with a 3-carat asscher-cut diamond from
NYC's Ozuro Fine Jewelry.


"I tricked her! She thought it would happen on Christmas but I did
it right before New Year's," Bentley tells Us. "She said yes and I was so
excited. Afterward, she kept wanting to call and tell her mother and I told her
not to - because then we walked into a restaurant where my parents and her
parents were waiting. We all had lunch and then I walked them all back to show
them where I proposed."


"The wedding is pretty soon!" adds Bentley, 36.

Chambers, 33, also plays the lead in the music video for new single
"Greener," off his EP Cool Outrageous Fingerprint (out this summer).


"It's really special to say my fiancee is in the video. I love
using that word. You don't get to do it too long, so it's really special!"
gushes Bentley.


CONGRATS to the couple!!! :)


DCSquared

No comments:

Post a Comment